Tuesday, December 28, 2010

End of the year 2010 reflection

A lot had happened this year,  and so many important decisions were made. Leaving previous companies and accepting a new position at Intel Indonesia were the key decisions. Engineering tasks have always been my passion. Hands-on design and coding, tackling clients' problem, out of the box thinking on problem solving had always been my day to day tasks.

For the last 8 months, I have moved on to Intel Indonesia doing Intel Embedded sales. A new role but it still requires deep engineering experience to help customers out on making technical decisions. But hey.. I can't just get rid of your engineering mind. I just can't get rid of the itch when I see some technical issues that require hands on approach. So, I hope I can dump some that I have learnt next year. Apology to the comment poster if I did not reply your comment posts immediately because I have not activate Blogspot comment posts' email notification yet.